Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(04-05-2012, 06:00 PM)Jarold link Wrote: I don't think we have tochange it can be slightly the same, besides ours looks better then theirs Tongue  and i've nevr heard of that house.. not to be mean.

At least according to their post, they just started today, so not surprised you haven't.

Personally, I think the triple swords (with the red background,white down the middle with reversed color swords looks the best of all of them). It's what I've been playing with in Native, and it looks really good. However, the lion won. After I saw the other banner, I just wanted to let people know so they could input before I submit. If it was just "lion" being the same, I wouldn't really care that much. However, it's exactly the same lion, which looks not as good. However, we are bigger house, so it will be seen more.

Jarold/Freiwulf -- why don't you guys discuss what you want to do and let me know. The lion is ready, the swords will only take about 30 minutes to get all lined up correctly and tested.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM