Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(04-05-2012, 08:10 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Its...its..its beautiful. Well done except, for one thing is it just me or does it look orange?

Nope, not orange. Might want to check your monitor, although I can see a little how you'd say that. The color is (255, 36,0), which is the definition for "Scarlet" which is red with slight hint of orange. The hue value is 6 instead of 0. The rest of the colors are just darker variants of that. I could make it more pure red, but honestly, it doesn't really shift the color that much.

(05-05-2012, 01:15 AM)Jarold link Wrote: If they just started to play I kinda feel like they stole our banner when they saw our thread  :'(

Um, I'd have to agree. I should have just posted in the SB forum instead. Sad But also to be fair, it is a free, not that hard to find vector, so whatever. I was also thinking of a variant of finding a new heraldic lion on both sides of the sword facing it.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: A new banner for the Order of the Scarlet Blades - by TeutonJon78 - 05-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM