Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(05-05-2012, 01:33 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Do what you have to do, I wouldnt mind the three swords though. Could you upload some pics of the tri-sword on shields and heraldic?

I already had some up of the three swords (although not tuned). However, there were a lot of votes for the lion, so I want to honor that to.

So I said F-it, and went looking for new vectors. I saw 2 really cool lions with swords, but I'm not shelling out real cash for it. Sorry. But I had a brainstorm that ended up not working, but gave me a really great idea that came out better than all the other designs I believe.

See updated main post (in signature) for my new idea -- one that honors everyone -- and it's looks AWESOME in the game, and it's my new favorite. Too many similar looking lions in the game in general. The only change might be that a dark red background might look nice.

Edit: added stuff
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: A new banner for the Order of the Scarlet Blades - by TeutonJon78 - 05-05-2012, 05:10 AM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM