Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(19-04-2012, 04:12 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: I was thinking of ideas for it (and was playing around with some prototypes).

Would we want some more weapon types in it (spear,arrow,bolt), or still just the sword? Stylized, or more graphic?

I was thinking of having the sword through a half-broken nord helmet.

edit: Here are some mockups. Of course, it is easy to change colong/position/size of elements as I'm using an SVG file. It really just depends on what kind of keel the house wants to have. I think the dark, rich colors look good for the background. I've provided some ideas. The real decision would be what we want the primary color of the emblem/shields/heraldic armor to be. A dark red might look good and still give the "Scarlet" feel when in the smaller emblem.

If anyone wants the SVG to play with their own variants, let me know, and I can supply it.

I also updated the colors to be Scarlet (255,36,0) instead of pure red, since you know, the name and all.

Forget the rest -- new one I created honoring both ideas (and most of the votes) -- and I Frankensteined the vectors, so no duplicates. Only real change might be a darker background if we like the deep red. I put a sample of a darker one, but we can go anywhere in between.
[Image: E0epm.png] [Image: S6yoY.png] [Image: oTqqg.jpg]

Final Lion (potentially being abandoned due to not wanting to be too similar as a new House's banner)
[Image: NfRwp.png] [Image: 72iTt.jpg]

Triple Sword (note -- I'd still have fine tune the positions of the swords)
[Image: N06ym.png] [Image: 2atLy.jpg]

2012-4-21 - went through and redid prototypes with the correct layer blending so the flag texture shows up in all elements, added triple swords, added Blondin's submissions. Somebody stop me, or I'll just keep generating new ones.
2012-4-22 - reorged to put options that more people seem to be liking in the bottom grouping, added some color variants, removed skull choices
2012-4-23 - added Turpis' prototype, added new #10, action shots
2012-5-3 added final for approval
2012-5-4 added new version based on originality

I like that lion one with the blade inside of it. If you compare the three sword one below it, the lion blade one looks orange imo just my screen I guess. Anyways im waiting for other members to see what they like.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
Re: A new banner for the Order of the Scarlet Blades - by Jarold - 05-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM