Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(05-05-2012, 09:43 AM)Jarold link Wrote: I like that lion one with the blade inside of it. If you compare the three sword one below it, the lion blade one looks orange imo just my screen I guess. Anyways im waiting for other members to see what they like.

Well, like I said, it does have some shift toward the orange to be "scarlet". I can VERY easily shift it back to pure red. It would take about 1 minute to shift all elements. I also think it might be a little of your monitor, as reds often come out slightly orange (as in, those aren't reproduced as well on monitors). I know after staring at colors for awhile, red does end up somewhat orange to me as well.

EDIT: I added up the pure red ones so you can see if they are still orange. I'd prefer more red than orange. If you are seeing that way, maybe others are too. Check original post.

Edit2: Egads --- NI update pending --- if we want to make this update (which may already be too late), we need to decide.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: A new banner for the Order of the Scarlet Blades - by TeutonJon78 - 05-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM