Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(05-05-2012, 11:02 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I must say you've done a very nice job on these, Galen. Both the Lions Head and Triple Swords look fantastic. Not sure if I prefer one over the other.

And as a note, since I like things to be final before deciding, I cleaned up the triple swords to be a final version a well.

I keep switching back and forth as to which I like better. The triple swords is just really clean. The lion face is pretty cool to, but a little more modern looking. Both look really great in game. Even the one that one the vote looks good in game, minus the whole being duplicated.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 05-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM