Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(13-06-2012, 01:27 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote: I know, just make one of my alts Leader and that is an end to it! Why didn't I think of that earlier....?

Are you trying to become King of Swadia, Sparhawk? Because we have a king, already, and look what that got us. Invaded and no horses.  8) He doesn't even have any tasks for us to do ....

(13-06-2012, 01:13 AM)Illithar link Wrote: My apologies Galen, as I said I'm easily distracted by bright and shiny objects and I confess I missed the LOL! Or in this case bright and shiny pasta.

My misunderstanding entirely.

Note to self don't eat and post.

No worries...text doesn't convey tone either. I'd rather clarify than have anyone think I was being a jerk toward Click.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 13-06-2012, 01:45 AM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM