Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(08-06-2012, 10:58 PM)Illithar link Wrote: I figured you were busy elsewhere Freiwulf, and I for one certainly appreciate all that you did.

There has been a lot of churn, or whatever the word is, turnover of people playing. I've certainly been playing less, but will still be watching for the next patch.

Very pleased Jarold will stay as Captain and I don't want to be leader either. But this is the way of these things.

Freiwulf I think Galen was promised a bounty for the banner work? I don't know if that was from you or the house? But I vote he gets it. If the resources aren't there or that's an issue, I'm certainly willing to chip in or pay it myself. I'd like his work to get some sort of recognition. Sparhawk also offered, which was very decent of him but it should be from within house (such as it is).

I hope to see a few SB people in game, and I may take u up on the persistent world thing. Cheers, Illithar.

Sparkhawk did throw the "cash" my way already (technically, he paid twice -- I also helped clean up the PK banner). I wouldn't turn down an additional reward however. Frankly, I'd rather have a lot of broken swords to level my blacksmithing with.  stupid drop rate.

Glad everyone is liking the banner -- I put WAY too much time into it. LOL.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 08-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM