Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]

Galen,

Didn't mean to leave ughgh out, he did play very well, I just didn't know he was in SB.

Yeah there seemed to be a lot of stupidity. I mean not for me to tell people what to do, but if its gets really silly I just leave for another server or take a break.

Don't know what exactly happened, but Lord Hypernorma and Lord Hande were at the other end of the map, there seemed to be some verbal stuff (by the way when you where off on your own, before my modem crashed, I spent a lot of time trying to keep pursuing Nords off your back with my limited sniper skills, you're welcome LOL!). I'm also pretty sure Method saved me more than once.

But I did see Hande ask "are you blind?" then the message flash "Lord Hypernorma has killed a player", and we lost a player from the server. So if you enjoy playing, and of course you do if you are reading this etc., don't be a prat.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by Illithar - 17-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM