Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(12-06-2012, 09:30 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: Hrmph, last time I checked, Click, you weren't even in the house.  :'( :'( :'( :'( LOL

I rarely disagree with Galen but point of order Click has basically been with us since the founding of the new house. SB_ClickEverywhere - Honorary Member, like myself an honorary member from the first SB. And he has always helped us out since.

Freiwulf asked me to have the rather nebulous role of adviser, LOL, and I don't want a leadership role. I keep thinking 'll be distracted by something more bright and shiny and let people down. I'd rather surprised to still be here myself.

But Jarold has been consistent in his support for NI and SB so I think he would make a good leader. Equally there is probably no reason why Galen can't have a Captaincy as he describes, and I've been told Jay Nova would do the event side, if that's still the case? Anyway if Click's OK with it? (And I'd value Click's input as he ran a pretty awesome house and has watched out for us since) Jarold as Captain should probably represent the house Spokesman. Someone has to make decisions.

And MrVile, aka Theon Greyjoy, I  also saw you play pretty well indeed. So again cool to have you on board.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by Illithar - 12-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM