Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(12-06-2012, 07:01 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: It seems that we are, at the moment, leaderless. If someone is willing to take the role of spokesman for the house, I'd have no problems as long as that person did not act in a way that reflected poorly on the house through speech or action.

Hrmph, last time I checked, Click, you weren't even in the house.  :'( :'( :'( :'( LOL

Jarold had interest. As long I didn't have to plan things and could just help with admin stuff like letting people in, I was open to Captain .... Click, you'd be more than welcome to have either position, I'm sure, especially since you were once Leader....perhaps the "once and future king"?

Edit: mind you, I'm not angling for captain. I'm just here to slay Nords and make pretty banners.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 12-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM