Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(17-06-2012, 08:35 PM)Illithar link Wrote: (by the way when you where off on your own, before my modem crashed, I spent a lot of time trying to keep pursuing Nords off your back with my limited sniper skills, you're welcome LOL!). I'm also pretty sure Method saved me more than once.

Ha ha. Thanks. Although, I generally only go Rambo for the first few rounds where it's pretty easy to solo if need be. At skirms, it's full on team play. Unless brutes or zerks, then I generally run like hell back to the group.  :o

I think there are just a lot of new players at the moment since the game was just on sale twice in the past few weeks on Steam. There was definitely a different character to the players this weekend so far.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 17-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM