Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(07-06-2012, 10:46 PM)Jarold link Wrote: [quote author=freiwulf link=topic=2204.msg29290#msg29290 date=1339107614]
hi guys i know i havent been much of a leader lately im just currently adminning on Persistant world and it is taking up most of my time if your not all to busy and you have the new PW patch then would you like to join me in an event on the server and i think it is time i passed the banner onto the next person and remain just a member of the house as i stated adminning takes up alot of my time that and work so thank you for keeping this going in my absence and if you fancy hoping on Persistant world then you are alway welcome on the United server

I think i'll stay Captian because im not much of a leader.
[/quote]

Now that I think of it I kinda want to be leader. Unless someone else has already been found as a suitable replacement.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by Jarold - 11-06-2012, 06:13 AM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM