Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
I'm not really sure how you get to be leader Jarold, but you have my vote since Freiwulf can't do it anymore. I don't know if Click anointed him or what. Anyway, while I don't like telling people what to do, I agree re the SB badge.

I got to play a bit today with a large lower level group on normal and with a bit of teamwork I was able to really help them get past a few extra waves including a spawn or two. Now sometimes a higher level player here can annoy people, but they seemed mostly very pleased. It ended when someone tried to be helpful and guard my back and blinded me with his banner. One of the reasons I joined SB was when I started playing was that was my experience playing alongside Click. He was a really good player and helpful.

I also played a bit with another house who played really well but were kinda mean to the lower level players.

So long story short if those of us that are still playing, and we still have some really good people, both helpful and good players it'd help. I mean playing with a good team is half the fun at least. But Jarold you'd have to lead by example I'm afraid, SB_Jarold isn't do bad, but then the cost, SB_Baron and so forth LOL.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by Illithar - 12-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM