Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(12-06-2012, 09:49 AM)Jarold link Wrote: I will gladly invite you to the house MrVile. Just need some proper SB training.  Wink

BTW my endless money supply which I keep secret was used to buy clan tags for all my characters.

Yah I gotta work on that here. Once I get myself some money Ill change ma name.

(12-06-2012, 07:28 AM)MrVile link Wrote: Hey, if you guys decide on opening up recruitment again, I'd be happy to join. I've been playing the mod since late last year, and have been more active recently. I've played with Jarold and NickyJ at one point, as well as Galen, Sequel and some others just a few hours ago (surely atleast one of you can vouch for me, right...?  ;D). In-game name is MrVile (lvl. 40 Commando). I also have an alt by the name of Theon_Greyjoy (lvl. 15 archer). Let me know if you need to know anything else.

Hey Vile, I saw yah ingame and you were getting me some good exp ;P Welcome to the House!

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by SeQueL - 12-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM