Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
So I ended up playing quite a bit last night (everyone else wanted to watch Golf, seriously Sat night and golf?) and a couple of the Devs dropped in on an EU normal server and we also had some pretty high level kitted out players (over lvl 50), but also a good spread of players and a full server. Method (aka Hallador) played a blinder, great team play and you'd have thought he's a maxed out Commando.

Later, I played a bit with Galen, he doesn't need me to tell you he's a great player. I'd have played more but unfortunately as usual my connection dropped, but at about 2hrs in on that session I'd had enough anyhow.

But also at the start I dropped in on a normal server, now I only caught the end of it, but a squabble between some player's who's names you'd recognize from the forum, and some new players. The new players being told how bad they are. Really I thought, just leave and go on a different server. But that behavior isn't the way of the SB players, we just want to play a good game and then as above I saw the Devs and a couple of others help a mixed team get through loads of waves. Hande actually saved me at one point which I thought was very un-Hande like! LOL.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by Illithar - 17-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM