Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(20-06-2012, 01:22 AM)Illithar link Wrote: And Jarold maybe we can get the member ship list updated? (I'd do it but don't know how). And always supposed it was House leader or Captain did it.

Only Freiwulf can do it, since it's part of his post. You can always see the current member on the main site (www.nordinvasion.com) and then go House > Members. Always up to date.

(20-06-2012, 11:11 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Hey guys, just posting to let you guys know that I have a level 14 alchemist, level 12 armorsmith, and level 8 blacksmith, in case anyone wants anything crafted.

*pout* But I'm the house blacksmith (along with Commisar Sae) *pout*

I agree with Illithar though, we have enough high-full level crafters to make most things (barring material acquisition of course).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 20-06-2012, 09:41 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM