Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
Oh what the heck, why not? I'll sign up.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Did we have a house armorsmith step up yet? I need some woven steel. made.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Hey guys if any of you play cRPG, I would appreciate it if you would put SB_ in your name if your not in a house. Because im making an order of the scarlet blade faction in crpg if you guys dont mind and wasnt to join. I need atleast three members before making a topic about it though. Im still patrolling NI forums and trying to stay active with NI and cRPG I just love both so much.

Much Love for the ladies and Pats on the back to the gents. - Jarold ( lol )
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Ok, my main reason for starting this event is that I want our two houses to work together and take on the Prince challenge. I was hoping that this would be the first of many of Prince's defeats.

If you guys would like to do this, I will take the liberty of posting in the thread about this.
Start the game already!
(27-06-2012, 04:54 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: Did we have a house armorsmith step up yet? I need some woven steel. made.

Click has a level 12 armorsmith and he helped me out and other SB'rs. You could ask him?
(27-06-2012, 01:19 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Ok, my main reason for starting this event is that I want our two houses to work together and take on the Prince challenge. I was hoping that this would be the first of many of Prince's defeats.

If you guys would like to do this, I will take the liberty of posting in the thread about this.

What's the Prince's Challenge? we beat him twice last SB event. Of course, if I"m around Sunday, I'll be in.

(27-06-2012, 02:16 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Click has a level 12 armorsmith and he helped me out and other SB'rs. You could ask him?
I know...however click's characters never seem to be in house when I need them. And I have been in communication.

Edit: I quoted my response as Illithar
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

Prince Challenge is to kill Prince on every map.
Start the game already!
(27-06-2012, 04:27 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Prince Challenge is to kill Prince on every map.

Ah yes, I think we could do that.

Galen,

Huscarlton_Banks offers a "Full master crafting service" and has a level 14 craftsman for every profession. (Alchemist/Armorsmith/Blacksmith). Or so his thread in trading states. He also says: "All that I ask is that you provide the materials and 500 gold for the house invite."

Post or PM him with the following:

1. Item(s) you want crafted
2. Name of the character you want invited

Then send a trade invite to:

Huscarlton_Banks - Blacksmith
Felewyn - Armorsmith
Keldorn - Alchemist

If we can't do this in house then it is PK after all.......
(27-06-2012, 09:34 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Galen,

If we can't do this in house then it is PK after all.......

PK all the way baby...
Start the game already!