Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(27-06-2012, 01:19 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote: Ok, my main reason for starting this event is that I want our two houses to work together and take on the Prince challenge. I was hoping that this would be the first of many of Prince's defeats.

If you guys would like to do this, I will take the liberty of posting in the thread about this.

What's the Prince's Challenge? we beat him twice last SB event. Of course, if I"m around Sunday, I'll be in.

(27-06-2012, 02:16 PM)Illithar link Wrote: Click has a level 12 armorsmith and he helped me out and other SB'rs. You could ask him?
I know...however click's characters never seem to be in house when I need them. And I have been in communication.

Edit: I quoted my response as Illithar
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 27-06-2012, 03:47 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM