Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(27-06-2012, 11:18 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: How many bent swords do you want? Or metal, since I've got a 126 of it?

Whatever you're willing to donate to the house for stuff. Metal is just as important as swords, if not more (swords are just nice because they also give some XP for crafting). A swadian kite shield takes:
3 black steel -> 6 steel
4 woven steel -> 4 steel
8 metal

So each shield takes 38 metal (114 bent swords), 10 coal, 3 shade ore, and various cloth and such.

Anyway, Click donated a lot of coal and shade oar (and metal/steel), and I've bought a lot of metal and shade ore to level, so donate what you want. I think it's more important to get everyone up to the best equipment.

Edit: woot -- also just made lvl 12 after buying some metal to make parts. So, I can make some more fun stuff now -- see the blueprints. And I have 4 swadian kite shields now for the house.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: The New Order Of The Scarlet Blades [NA/EU] [No Longer Recruiting/Vouch's only] - by TeutonJon78 - 27-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM