Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
Membership Application
Ingame Name: goofyman
Steam: goofyman15
Level: 10
Class: infantry
Loadout: shorten voulge, plain heater shield, one handed battle ax, amor: sarranid warrior cap, sarranid leather armor, no hand armor and mail chausses
WB Experience: been playing couple of days decent as a slasher nd sheilder

If you need financial help for starting help I can help you.
Hi Jarold, Ironhills here. Could you please add an alt of mine SB_Carl_Swagan? I'm trying out a heavy Sargeant/Heavy skirmisher to see if it works as the rear line as a halberdier.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Welcome goofyman
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
thank you for letting me join
Membership Application
Ingame Name: maT_T/BIG_MATT
Steam: risingninja
Level: 35/41
Class: Heavy Longbowman/Pikeman
Loadout (Longbowman): Highlander Armor, Mail Gauntlets, Splinted Greaves, Helmet 3, Barricade, Shortened Voulge, Khergit Arrows, Khergit Bow

Loadout (Pikeman): Medium Mail Shirt - Blue, Mail Gauntlets, Khergit Guard Boots, Sarranish Veiled Helmet, Deployable Shield, Heavy Throwing Axes, Heavy Throwing Axes, Awlpike
WB Experience: I've been playing NI for a about 6 weeks now and I have played other WB mods in the past.
Welcome ITDONTMATTA
Thanks Smile
If you sent me an invite I have not received it yet.  Can you send me another one?
Apparently I can't invite you, it says your already in the house. Should report this is house bugs. Just follow the guide on how to post your problem on the house bugs page.
To all members, please check the forum here for an important announcement. If you haven't registered an account, you should do so. Also check the MOTD.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma