Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
I blame everyone for not giving Le Fox a special mention!!! shame on you all!
~Le Fox in Le Box wearing Le Sox~
(31-08-2012, 06:08 PM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: Well, a lot of those members listed aren't even true members, in the sense that they are people who were invited to the house for trading purposes (I think).

I'm part of PK and am frequently invited to SB to whore myself out for mats

(01-09-2012, 12:34 AM)Le Fox link Wrote: I blame everyone for not giving Le Fox a special mention!!! shame on you all!

Either Le Poo or FoxyPoo
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...855.0.html

[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Be aware that there is at least one person playing using the SB_ tag and banner (and seemingly from Russia) that says he's from the "Sword Brothers".
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Well I dunno what to do, guess we can just let him run around with it. Of course if hes trolling i'll do something.
Does any T4 crossbowman happen to have a powerful crossbow I can borrow for 4 levels? I have this shiny new Arbalest I can loan in exchange until I can use it. Smile The trade would be for a few days probably.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Hey guys, back after long hiatus.  Have started an alt and am now at level 32.  Submitted resume, but havent gotten an invite.  Need to dump a bunch of craftables to my primary.  Would really appreciate it.  _Jay_Nova_ is my alt.  I can submit another app if necessary.  Thanks!
Sent.
Thank you so much.  Smile
Jarold!

Get off your lazy ass and host some events Wink
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD