Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+]
(18-10-2012, 08:56 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: Friends, soldiers, and fellow barrack members! Much has passed since I first joined this house in the year of our Lord, 416. (m/dd) It has been an honor to fight in your shield wall; to serve our lords friewulf, clickeverywhere, and Jarold; and to have the house's bank pay the debts I incurred at the tavern. Tongue

But, as time has gone by, I have grown restless. Weeks have passed since we joined each other on the battlefield to defend our homes. I feel that I might be more useful to our king if I embark on a quest to find a more active shield wall. (That, and I might get more hardened metal.)

Anyway, I plan to leave on the 20th, which should provide enough time to settle any unfinished business if there is any.

Sir NickyJ Thine service to the order has not gone unnoticed! Many nords have been slain and battles fought side by side...you will be missed!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by evildan - 30-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Jarold - 18-10-2012, 11:55 PM
Re: The Order Of The Scarlet Blade [NA/EU][Level 32+] - by Johnson - 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM