Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Respec cost is too high at the moment(at all levels)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
55.00%
11 55.00%
No
45.00%
9 45.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Respec
I think it should cost less gold,not everyone who plays this mod has 100k gold to spend on respec.
Yet there is a problem with the amount of money flowing into the economy...
I think it should stay the way it is.
I think it should stay the way it is, until there actually are things to spend gold on.
I feel respec is at a sensible price for higher level players, but for lower levels the price is overkill. In fact, the price could be increased for level 52s as it is, seeing as they can earn a lot of gold by just converting assist.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-03-2012, 06:34 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I feel respec is at a sensible price for higher level players, but for lower levels the price is overkill. In fact, the price could be increased for level 52s as it is, seeing as they can earn a lot of gold by just converting assist.

This. If a level 20 player decides he wants to respec, cause this doesnt fit him ( A level 20 player usually doesn't earn that much gold ) , it will cost him what.. 40k?

If a level 52 player decides to, iktll cost him 120k gold, but most level 52 players have more than 1mil. Im level 45, and i do.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
(28-03-2012, 06:34 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I feel respec is at a sensible price for higher level players, but for lower levels the price is overkill. In fact, the price could be increased for level 52s as it is, seeing as they can earn a lot of gold by just converting assist.

Maybe the increase should be exponential, and start lower?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Hihter level players have too many golds... and economy is bad... i think its very good :-)
(28-03-2012, 09:18 AM)Senni link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=2206.msg18450#msg18450 date=1332916467]
I feel respec is at a sensible price for higher level players, but for lower levels the price is overkill. In fact, the price could be increased for level 52s as it is, seeing as they can earn a lot of gold by just converting assist.

Maybe the increase should be exponential, and start lower?
[/quote]

This.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext