Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Steel Cutter
Worm bane is around 700k actually XD pretty affordable by your average sniper nowadays.
(12-09-2013, 02:43 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Isn't the Wormbane around 1 million gold? Shouldn't be too difficult to get if you sell every green drop you find.

what are these green drops you speak ofTongue, jokes aside the wormbane at its highest price is around the 700k mark, secondly this post  in my opinion  is less about costings and more geared towards the need for an effective 1h sniper weapon, i was simply providing evidence of the existence of such weapons.
Well, Aurora and Worm Bane aren't 1hrs... They are 1.5hrs (Bastard Swords) They have a hit to statistics when used in 1hr mode (-30% I think). If you use them in 2hr, the Sniper doesn't have good 2hr proficiency. So as I said above, if you want to use a 1hr for Sniper, either stick with the messer, which is quite effective, or go for the fire blade as Alex said, or become a hero class Sentinel and buy a hero class house craftable 1hr and you will be a 1hr wielding machine out swinging commandos.
(11-09-2013, 11:12 AM)BlackSniper link Wrote:Snipers have as best 1h weapon and not legendary Grosse Messer (as far as I know).
It would be nice if there could be better 1h and not legendary weapons for Sniper around 100-200k.
You could change Steel Cutter. That it is able to use for Sniper  Big Grin

(11-09-2013, 01:32 PM)madjosh link Wrote:you should look into the wormbane and aurora blade. they are usable by all classes regardless of level and are better than a steel cutter (IMO). only drawback is the price

That are legendary's. And Fire Blade is in the millions. way to expensive for a normal Sniper. Not everyone is so lucky in loots.
So that is why I start this post. If one 1h and good weapon for commando's can change that it is also useable by sniper or sniper + Heavy Infantry
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Why do you need a better 1handed btw ? Use your Bow and you are fine. You just need a 1handed if an assassin spawns behind you. You better have a Grosse Messer then (one of the fastest weapon ingame).
Loots: 0 
I'm glad the majority of you are sensible. Snipers are not meant to be in hand-to-hand and if they are, there are plenty of weapons available? Are they the best 1h's? No. Should they be? Hell no. I'm amazed that this is up for discussion really. Be glad you aren't limited to dirks and knives.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I will emphasize what others have already said.
Snipers' weakness is melee. So they should not have good craftable weapons. If you want to get round this weakness, you will have to invest more (Knight's Sword). In this way,  the Sentinel Hero class offers a good incentive and a good 1h option.
By the way, it could be a more interesting option than the Warden class, who only offers an almost insignificant ranged buff at which you are already good.
(12-09-2013, 12:47 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:I'm glad the majority of you are sensible. Snipers are not meant to be in hand-to-hand and if they are, there are plenty of weapons available? Are they the best 1h's? No. Should they be? Hell no. I'm amazed that this is up for discussion really. Be glad you aren't limited to dirks and knives.

where are the dirks and knives in this mod anyway?, redcoats get spoiled with their starting items, i say give them a dirk and send them on their way!
(12-09-2013, 01:22 PM)madjosh link Wrote:where are the dirks and knives in this mod anyway?, redcoats get spoiled with their starting items, i say give them a dirk and send them on their way!

These redcoats?

[Image: red-coats_1243356i.jpg]
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Quote:where are the dirks and knives in this mod anyway?, redcoats get spoiled with their starting items, i say give them a dirk and send them on their way!
redshirts or red tunics*
Wink