Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A note about the future
probably the tier 4 xbow guy will be called arbalestier Tongue

and for the skirmisher sth like

monk - spearman  - skirmisher - pikeneer Smile

(since monks use staff Tongue)
Is EVERYone going to get a free respec or just the guys who went cav?
:Smile

everyone gets a free respec, and the cavalry exp will be replaced with something else, not quite sure on the exp (big whoop, wanna fight about it?), but EVERYONE gets a 100% Free respec.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
ok, nice I was really hoping so. I want to switch from archer to crossbow, and with my lvl it would cost to much
hurry up, I'm bored with the current NI patch.  :~( 

You can only fight the same 8 waves for so long.  lol 
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
(01-04-2012, 05:39 PM)Nimueh link Wrote: hurry up, I'm bored with the current NI patch.  :~( 

You can only fight the same 8 waves for so long.  lol

Till Ragnarok, my friend. (but, seriously, patch would be nice)
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
I just get irritated every time a cav runs up on me now...  Because they don't really exist...    LOL

I'm taking a break, and checking back periodically to see if update has come... 

xD 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
I hope they take their time with releasing this patch. Enjoying heavy cavalry.
I know, i feel for ya man.  but soon a naked archer or skirm could be ur calvary.  Tongue

--

I guess without spamming... 

I have one super constructive comment/opinion on this matter, that I feel both sides will agree with. 

Remember when they took away the ability to have more than one deployable shield?  And on top of that, they sent a bomb and destroyed a part of the map which we knew and loved for having a good choke point for the over use of deployable shields? 

We were like phuck...........

Than they gave us actually real barricades...  Which have gotten us just as far, if not further... 

Well this will be a similar circumstance...

"A bunch of angry people with a few douches like me who want the change"

Than wolla...  You realize you like the game even more...    And it actually was a good change...

"I was probably one of the bigger d!cks on the forum cause of it"  I had -14 karma"

Because my 3 deployable shields, was even better than ur dumb grown up ponies. 

Please don't triple post, there is a modify button in the top right corner. - Worm
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer