Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Many a little makes a mickle
Hi all,

just for the Devs, cause of stats. And for all the crybabies who say u can't earn enough gold for item XY.
So, don't say forage stuff have no considerable value. 8)

Legend:
[Image: niauctionhallazs6j.jpg]
I don't get it. Will it fight?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
farming isnt one of my hobbies so i wont get rich through it(and many other ppl too i guess)
You fight, you win.
will it blend?
(16-09-2013, 07:38 PM)Kameltreiber link Wrote: farming isnt one of my hobbies so i wont get rich through it(and many other ppl too i guess)
I think everyone is farming in NI, because you need many mats, just for a good equip. But for sure u can play 1 year, sell all the items and you can buy everything...for one char :Smile In the first 3 Weeks i made 600k Gold...
After 4 at all and 3 Months after selling forage stuff, i had a high equipped archer (bear armor, SSBow) an full leveld skirm (marketplace only stuff) and my full leveled inf (striped armor + Defender Gauntlets). I am pretty sure, that many of the players dont get all the stuff that fast. Only if the dont have to work and play 10 hours a day maybe.
This is almost as numb as creating new characters and selling the starter equipment for sth like 250g each..
(Gets you banned, so do not even try it, its not worth it.)

Nevertheless, it might be helpful for those who need those materials for crafting, hence I ll just shut up and leave..  Tongue
(17-09-2013, 04:22 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: This is almost as numb as creating new characters and selling the starter equipment for sth like 250g each..
No it isnt, because u cant do this automatically and not that fast. And it wasnt disallowed (afaik it is now, or the rules were revised). Did u think i always pressed "F" or what do u think? In consultation with an admin i used a macro, and i already know which admin it was.
Of course i dont say public or any admin who it was, if an Dev wants to know it, he can ask. In case he made a false decision, i think only beneficiary persons should know this and talk to the victim.

Certainly you have to be online and have to react if somebody join the server. But often the people leave instantly and didnt write anything. If they are long enough on the server and didnt join the faction, i ask if they want to play here alone/with me (subject to my whim) or if he would join another server.
And this worked very fine...