Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some sort of wiki about the classes :) (could include more than only classes)
Dear NI-Community,

We should get some sort of wiki about the different classes.
People know what's the "gain" from being an archer Permission to use a bow Smile
People know what's the "gain" from being a cav Permission to use a real horse.
People know what's the "gain' from being an inf Being like some sort of tank, close combat is your priority.

But I, maybe some other peepz as well, would like to know what benefits I would gain when I become for exemple a heavy longbowman. How my stats will increase, what new items I could buy, you know, the usual stuff. Some sort of guide to get the class you would've wanted the most Smile

This would be quite some effort people would have to put in it, put I would have no problem to help with it Smile
I already thought there was some sort of wiki for this mod, but I seem to have lost the mod or I was just too drunk? Wait wut?

Greetingz
Marousi

PS: Ofcourse this wiki could include more Smile Like the item dropping-list in some other topic= we just have to situate it all on 1 easy site, like a wiki. I will start with it, along with contributors and people willing to help, when people really want it Big Grin
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin
We had a wiki up until yesterday when I checked it and discovered it had been absolutely annihilated by spam bots / spammers / all around bad guys.

Honestly it wasnt being used very much (at least contribution wise) and it took a lot of my time to keep it spam free as most of the extensions to stop that seemed to get circumvented.

If you know any full proof methods of stopping random people totally destroying it every other day i'd be down to opening it up again, but until then its going to remain disabled.
Don't you have some admin option which disables random editing? Like you need an accepted account to edit things?
(28-11-2011, 08:09 PM)Polobow link Wrote: Don't you have some admin option which disables random editing? Like you need an accepted account to edit things?

I guess I have a site for that Smile I'll discuss it with Jez Smile
Le_Marousi, SCK_Marousi, that's me Big Grin