Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change drop system now! <<angwy face>>
I'm vewy agwy because of NI drop system, change it! I guessed that it works like that:

Crooked stick has 35% chance of dropping. There is 10 players in range of assist xp so each player has 3,5% (or moar) chance of looting it.

I request this system of looting: Crooked stick has 35% chance of dropping. There is 10 players in range of assist xp. It rolls the dice and says "Crooked stick must be dropped" (with 35% chance). It rolls the dice again but now we know that crooked stick will be dropped but it's matter of the dice which player loots it. Understood? Big Grin

What do you think about it?
Playing NI since December 2011
...that is how it works. A bot's chance of dropping something is worked out, THEN it is worked out who gets it.
How do you know what the loot drop rate is? (Hint: you don't).

Thank you for accurately describing the loot system we have in place.

Oh and give me some peace.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
well we dont exactly know the drop chance of any item and some mats have to be rare and others not so i guess the loot system is ok(if you play long enough you will get most drops at least one time...)
You fight, you win.
I don't want to sound like i am hating Taj but if you truly enjoy playing this game why are you always unhappy with EVERYTHING!  ??? I love this game and have played for many long hours and what is my reward? Lot's of enjoyment and fun conversations with fellow teamates. (and 2 bear fur  :Smile) Play if you enjoy this mod, go away if you don't
some ppl will play, some ppl will complain
Locking this as it doesn't need to be open anymore.