Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More House Crafting Helms for other classes
Its actually about which eye is dominant, but in pretty much most cases its best to aim with both eyes open.
If you are right eye dominant, you use your left hand to hold the bow. (aiming along the arrow with your right eye)

Back ontopic now Smile

Regarding helmets, we have some planned and some ready (need to be added as drops or crafting recipes). We are currently working very hard on a large update/new content, and it is taking priority till it is released.

Bare with us Big Grin
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Senni, or anyone who has a pic of Thanos Legacy, post it up? or something? I want to know what it looks like Smile
(20-09-2013, 12:01 AM)Renji link Wrote: Senni, or anyone who has a pic of Thanos Legacy, post it up? or something? I want to know what it looks like Smile
Check The Legendary Item Thread, ya head.
Speaking of which, he who put it up has taken it down.  Time to go bop some heads.
On topic= nobody has any good ideas for a helmet?
(20-09-2013, 12:11 AM)-Perception- link Wrote: On topic= nobody has any good ideas for a helmet?

its Thanos Legacy if you dont know that Smile

I am gonna send some screens of equipments
(20-09-2013, 02:06 PM)Mythil & Mythik link Wrote: [quote author=-Perception- link=topic=18174.msg141281#msg141281 date=1379635886]
On topic= nobody has any good ideas for a helmet?

its Thanos Legacy if you dont know that Smile
[/quote]

That's the point...
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Context, did you read it?

I would love to experiment with fur textures, high-poly and normals, could you find some good reference?
I try to find but its hard to find nice textured furry things