Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nomar [EU]
i could try to participate  8)
but i am not sure if i could get to the end Smile
Atlos - Longbowman and Alchemist
Looking forward to splitting some skulls in a more organised fashion! My MM regiment does not currently play this mod at all, so here I am.

Ingame Name: Sir_Roderick
Steam: kejoris
Do you have Teamspeak: Aye
Do you have a microphone: Aye
(23-12-2011, 03:15 PM)Sir Roderick link Wrote: Looking forward to splitting some skulls in a more organised fashion! My MM regiment does not currently play this mod at all, so here I am.

Ingame Name: Sir_Roderick
Steam: kejoris
Do you have Teamspeak: Aye
Do you have a microphone: Aye

For some reason I can not find you in the steam, but I sent you an invitation to the house.
You'll get the steam invitation later on.
How do I see the invite actually? I have no idea where to look.

Also, you could PM me your steamID, then I'll just add you. Weird you can't find me though.
(24-12-2011, 11:57 PM)Sir Roderick link Wrote: How do I see the invite actually? I have no idea where to look.

Also, you could PM me your steamID, then I'll just add you. Weird you can't find me though.

PM sent, To see the house invite you just go to messages if I remember correctly.
We've had a lot of trouble with sending invites to players, some members still haven't got them.
This issue is being looked at, but untill then we can not do anything if you didn't get my second invite.
I'm in!

Adding you on steam now.

EDIT
Ok, found you, but for some reason it won't let me add you as a friend now. I don't know what happened there. Anyway, my current NAME in steam is |41st|Sir Roderick. I invited you to a group I made real quick, which DID work.

Jebus Chrust this is much harder than it should be.
The event has been cancelled, since there were not enough members avaible for that day.
I understand the reason, since people will get ready to party during the new year I could have skipped the getting ready part my self but seeing that there simply was not enough members to take part in this event I am not going to skip it. After the new year we will go over this again talk about a date that will fit for us all.
Roger that.
Greetings! I wish to remind you of using our chosen banner in the game, it's to recognise our members.
Ofcourse there might be other players who use this banner, but this is what we are using in our house!
If you haven't used this banner now it's time to change it to this one.
Ingame Name: Pvt_Dancer
Steam: 4N00315
Do you have Teamspeak: no, but i know how to get it
Do you have a microphone: no