Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

MY house was deleted? HELP
I cannot use my commando until my house is fixed...  I went to trading to trade my axe from my sniper to my commando, and it says i need to join a house, and I dont have enough money to create one....

Am i gonna have to sell my archer gear to make a house????

WTF!!!!

Stuff like this frustrates me.

I have my own house to trade between my chars....

:~(
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
yeah this shit bugged, i just sold the armor i just got to create a house to transfer items again, and the house didnt create, it just took my money. 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com
Your house is dissolved because it ran out of gold for house taxes.
i just tried to make a new one, and it didnt work, and than people invited both my chars into theirs, and it doesnt show I have a house...  I don;t have one...

When i created a new one last night, it took my money and left me without a house
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

i invite both of his char to my house but i don't see him in the memberlist
something is bugging out, and i can't play til my gear is moved to my commando...  Cause my archer has no armor now after selling it to try to remake a house.  x.x
Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

I put some gold into your house bank and re-activated your house.