Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Studded Gauntlets
Offer me

Highest offers:

~Fearsome
~4M gold

Mostly looking for Pikeman/Archer/Commando stuff, please try not to offer xbow stuff Smile
3.5m gold
Well, that´s pretty nice offers but I value the Fearsome more than this.
Added what I´m mostly looking for.
Royal, defender gauntlets , visored salet, highlander claymore.
Wusel @ Omnia
(23-09-2013, 12:17 AM)Legend link Wrote:Royal, defender gauntlets , visored salet, highlander claymore.
I don´t know the price of Defender Gauntlets but I´m pretty sure they´re not worth it if your commando is naked? Best would be if you could exchange them with a commando armour (would love a white trans) and since I´m going to be Zweihander I won´t need a Royal Shield :I
ah well, i dont have a white trans, but i could throw in a sarrisa if interested
Wusel @ Omnia
Sadly not, I´m only kiting with my Pike :c
What! That is a shame ^^ All right , in that case my final offer is the following(you can sell the stuff you don`t need) : Aurora, Wormbane , defender gauntlets , visored salet, highlander claymore nad the Royal.
Wusel @ Omnia
(23-09-2013, 02:28 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:[quote author=Legend link=topic=18257.msg141932#msg141932 date=1379895448]
Royal, defender gauntlets , visored salet, highlander claymore.
I don´t know the price of Defender Gauntlets but I´m pretty sure they´re not worth it if your commando is naked? Best would be if you could exchange them with a commando armour (would love a white trans) and since I´m going to be Zweihander I won´t need a Royal Shield :I
[/quote]

Even a zwei should be able to shield if needed. Don't use a hero class as an excuse for not being a team player. Studded to Legend!!
Bossculeur - 52 Royal Guard
Fafnir - 52 Marauder