Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Account no longer exists/Need to activate again?
I join a game with my correct in game name, and it sais that i need to activate my account as if i've just started? Seemed strange but then i realised that i had switched steam accounts recently to another one with mount and blade on it, though i am unsure how this affects nord invasion since it runs off the downgraded version. Either way, i am wandering if there is a way for the devs to switch my account onto a different cd key for my new steam profile, if i of course give them proof? This isnt exactly a bug but i dont know where i should have filed this problem so i just put it here. thanks!
Hi, your NI account is tied to the Warband CD key so changing key will mean you cannot access your old characters. Please jump onto http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion and someone will be able to help you move your character and requirements for proof will be discussed then. Thanks.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
OK Thanks!
Do i need to use this site, or could i use the NI teamspeak server to communicate?
You're much more likely to find a developer on IRC (the site linked) than on TeamSpeak.

Also, when asking for help on IRC, please be patient. It might take a while before the devs notice new messages since they're busy people.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma