Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kill those Einherjar
Kill those Einherjar

The gods proudest warriors have entered the battlefield and are instructed to kill us. Wether with a bow to sniper us or with bloody axes, they have to kill us and give their lives if they have to. But we are there to send them back to their gods and free our lands from them.

Kill the following:

15x Einherjar Ranger
15x Einherjar Beserker
15x Einherjar
15x Einherjar Pikeman
15x Einherjar Sniper

Reward:

5000 Gold
2x Hardened Leather
3000 Assist XP
25 FP

This quest is repeatable every 7 Days
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
maybe add 3x Coal as Reward? but nice quest Big Grin
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
I think the reward is to big.
I would say the fp 50% less and assist xp 50% les
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(28-09-2013, 06:00 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote: I think the reward is to big.
I would say the fp 50% less and assist xp 50% les
You know that it´s only for Rag server and that you have to reach higher waves for the quest? I think it´s fine so
Hm, it's a little bit too much FPs though. I mean, I could kill these guys with my crossbow in, like, 10 ragnarok runs, and it would give me 1/5th of all the FP I have so far. Tongue
I'm fine with the gold and exp rewards, as the Vet Pikes quest gives you 3k gold as well.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(28-09-2013, 09:35 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Hm, it's a little bit too much FPs though. I mean, I could kill these guys with my crossbow in, like, 10 ragnarok runs, and it would give me 1/5th of all the FP I have so far. Tongue
I'm fine with the gold and exp rewards, as the Vet Pikes quest gives you 3k gold as well.

This can´t be with your FPs, and also who cares? FPs are pretty useless^^
(28-09-2013, 10:32 PM)Alphaa link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=18449.msg142893#msg142893 date=1380404131]
Hm, it's a little bit too much FPs though. I mean, I could kill these guys with my crossbow in, like, 10 ragnarok runs, and it would give me 1/5th of all the FP I have so far. Tongue

This can´t be with your FPs, and also who cares? FPs are pretty useless^^
[/quote]

[Image: pljr.png]

Okay, 1/7th. Still, although FP aren't very useful atm, it should be balanced with the other quests. Who knows? Maybe next patch brings us some use for it. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
ok I will change it into 25 FP and ty for the nice dicussion about my quest  ;D
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
Good Quest!
I hope the Quest come ingame.