Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Artillery
this is just an idea. We could involve ballista's and scorpions into ni. the ballista's/scorpions could come with the map placed in strategic spots e.g.  ballista placed in one of the windows in swadian town. the player would have to run up to the ballista/scorpion and press F to use it. or they could come as a support item for engineer that could be placed and then used (Ballista/scorpion would be mounted on some sort of tripod thing). they could be class related or you would have to be a certain strength to use it. the ballista/scorpion could be particularly useful in rag/hard mode to take out the stronger waves. they could have the do different things like a ballista shooting slower but doing greater damage while a scorpion shooting like a repeater xbow. they would have health bars and if hit multiple time would be destroyed, the player using would also take damage to represent shrapnel. the ballista/scorpion would come with a refill box. the artillery would have to come with weakness such as player being open to ranged fire if they were in the open.
it's just an idea so post to tell me what you think
I realy like your idea. I already saw this in Warband Native on Wolfpack server.
It would be amazing if this could be real in Nord Invasion.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I am not sure the m&b engine would be able to do that, no matter how good Banks' coding skills are. Even if it was possible, I believe this would be over powered, for example if you have a few shielders and you set these pieces up behind them, the game would be ridiculously easy. oh and this has been suggested a hundred times Tongue
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
yes I believe they also use have them on us_gk_seige.
(26-09-2013, 07:56 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: I am not sure the m&b engine would be able to do that, no matter how good Banks' coding skills are. Even if it was possible, I believe this would be over powered, for example if you have a few shielders and you set these pieces up behind them, the game would be ridiculously easy. oh and this has been suggested a hundred times Tongue
I wasn't aware of this
(26-09-2013, 07:56 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: I am not sure the m&b engine would be able to do that, no matter how good Banks' coding skills are. Even if it was possible, I believe this would be over powered, for example if you have a few shielders and you set these pieces up behind them, the game would be ridiculously easy. oh and this has been suggested a hundred times Tongue

(26-09-2013, 07:53 AM)BlackSniper link Wrote: I realy like your idea. I already saw this in Warband Native on Wolfpack server.
It would be amazing if this could be real in Nord Invasion.
Yes, it is possible. But to make it not to overpowerd you need to make it to expensive. Like 45 mil.
Also the reload speed need to be by example 37 and the damage then 58. Build time around 60 seconds.
Then it would be nice and not to overpowered becaus it takes a lot of time to build and reload and you can get shot in that time.
Few funfacts:
1. This has been suggested over and over, its a miracle that search function has not chastised you yet..  Tongue

2. Its already in the gamefiles, so just stay tuned and wait for the next patch.
(Looks rather poorly done and textured though, but thats just my opinion..)
Right...

First: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62J4Ls3Mgs

One; two; three; four; and Slam Dunk
(12-07-2013, 06:07 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Search function makes my life so much easier.
Quote:its a miracle that search function has not chastised you yet

So much for miracles...
(26-09-2013, 11:14 AM)Search Function link Wrote: Right...

First: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A62J4Ls3Mgs

One; two; three; four; and Slam Dunk
You have opened many eyes.
Hope next patch will come soon. and that the problem with the Warband update is fixed soon
Why do we need artillery?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014