Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Super strong Serf
I'm a commando to 52 level and Nord Serf would kill me on two hits.
Same problem Big Grin
He went into berserk mode. Simple.
I'm not stupid, but you can fix it ? It happens often
Restarting the server usually fixes it.
As far as I know it occurs not that frequently, and most of the time bots like Serf, Follower and Infantry go berserk.
a serf one hitted me onceĀ  >Sad
(03-04-2012, 11:17 AM)Morajr link Wrote: I'm not stupid, but you can fix it ? It happens often
No one said you were stupid and it is a server problem. We find it rarely occurs on our official servers, mainly on private servers so our advice is to play on official servers.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Therefore, I'm telling you. It was on the EU 2 normal and the EU 3 normal.
I play mainly on the official server
Now see, those are helpful details that you should mention in your original post. However, my previous point still holds true.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
After pondering a bit I *THINK* what happens might be that they for reasons unknown they end up with the stats of their hard mode counterparts. I'll look into it, but unsure if I can find a fix or not.

If you encounter this bug please tell me what server, what time and what enemy troop it happened to.

Does anyone know the earliest time this happened to anyone?