Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

cant get into game with right caricature
no thats why he asked me to try and sort it on his behalf
K4T_Mrhankie-Lvl 52 (RG)
K4T_bangarang-Lvl 46
K4T_catatafishxd-Lvl 42
K4T_noongarang-Lvl 47
leader of K4T
I made forum account.

Its my chars that are not working at the moment.
I reinstalled game after formatting my computer.
Now all of my chars start off as redshirts and it asks me to input activation code on the website.
I can log into the site and see all my chars fine.
Seems like its something to do with the cdkey. I own a legitimate copy of the game via steam.

Iirc, accounts are bound to your cd-key. If you have a different copy of Warband than the one you made the characters on, you will not have access to them. A developer can help you out here, and link your account to your new cd-key, if you can prove it was your account in the first place. I suggest waiting for a developer, or jump on IRC (http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#nordinvasion), and ask them if they can fix it.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Maroon is indeed correct, this is a problem with a change in CD key. Speaking to us on IRC will allow us to work out what your new UID is and link your old account.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus