Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Kriegstofu: Thanks but i also like eastern katana's shape right now Smile.

(01-05-2012, 07:17 PM)Senni link Wrote: Ok, deleted half the model and applied symmetry, worked like a charm Smile.

what files do I need for it to work in warband?

EDIT: nvm

managed to get it ingame Big GrinDD, doesn't look to bad, getting some weird shadows cast on it, and the edges seems to be low res :/ (pixelly and stuff).

Thanks guys Smile

Also sorry for hyjacking your thread ryu Tongue

Sorry for late answer i was a bit busy. What you mentioned about some parts of your model isnt showing is probably related with normal directions of your mesh as i told before. Your vertexs(or faces)' normal directions must look outside of your model, not inside. If its looking inside you wont see those faces. You can try to invert their directions or fix them manually i guess if you get the same problem again Smile.

For static meshes .obj export is good. For textures you must use .dds format(dont forget to check "creating mipmaps" option).

For "future" heads-up since i guess this is not the case here; pixelation can be because of normal map (if you have one and if its compressed). When converting your normal map into dds format, leave it uncompressed. It will use more memory but will look way smoother.

No problem Senni, actually i like talking about modelling here, feel free to ask more questions if you wish. And i like your model, it looks good, congrats Smile.

-PS. Added some new models.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - by Ryu - 04-05-2012, 02:29 PM
Retexturing - by Ryu - 23-07-2012, 02:54 PM