Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
(29-07-2012, 06:38 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Awesome. That's really the finishing touch imo Smile

Thanks mate Smile.

(29-07-2012, 07:42 PM)lkenage link Wrote: I like it, but I beel the gold hilt is a little too bright. I would prefer it a little bit darker or more subdued so it wouldn't be so glaringly obvious.

Otherwise, fantastic job! The little knob at the end of the hilt is really cool.

Thats because i mostly took screenshots while sword is exposed to sun directly and that makes it shine too bright i guess, altough 4th ss is not getting that kind of light; so if even its too bright to you then i guess you are right Smile. Thanks lkenage Smile.

----------

I finished Injustice(its a retexture of justice mesh). While i'm not really happy with the end result; i couldnt really make anything better than this and i think its better to call it as finished or i'll go crazy Tongue. Here is the Injustice;

[Image: Bk5zz.jpg]
[Image: bEW28.jpg]
[Image: zvCeE.jpg]

With this one is completed i guess i'm done with editing-modifying these two. Lets see what i can model next... maybe i can continue modelling an armor.

Attack of the smileys! Beware!

Messages In This Thread
Retexturing - by Ryu - 23-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - by Ryu - 30-07-2012, 01:39 PM