Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more
Hablam, Winter, Sir_Aragorn, Gismo, [UK]_Sternbraid, Sinister_Soldier, Art2X, _Sophie_, Carolus Rex, Nici, Dragonknight, Sinister_Soldier,
YunYun,  Lord Striker, Carolus Rex, Khmer, Displeased_Peasant, thank to all of you guys for your kind words, i'm glad most of you guys like them Smile.

Yes ofcouse i had to do dev version better to profit, hahahaha! Nah i just tried to do it as how MrG requested it actually(red strips looks better than gold with wyrm amblem MrG, i tried both Smile ). And painting these red strips all over the armor took hell of a time with a mouse in GIMP Smile

Yup Yunyun i'm also thinking the same after seeing defender type crafting in website, we will see how they will add it soon i hope Smile.

Ahh and sorry for crashing your dreams Das but i only have a soft heart that forces me to be nice to everyone. I'm an ugly dude with a shaved head and a beard hahaha.

Khmer, read the sentence above then rethink again Big Grin.

---------

Well thanks again for all the feeedback guys, cya all in-game(if i dont keep crashing to windows :/ ), love you all Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!

Messages In This Thread
Retexturing - by Ryu - 23-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Re: Ryu's Armory - My Warband Models and maybe some more - by Ryu - 01-01-2013, 08:07 PM