Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

AFG
Good evening,

As some of you know I am in the middle of moving house so I haven't been around very much. To make matters even better I'm off to Florida (to hunt down and kill Dan) tomorrow until the 19th. I will try to answer messages while I am away but no promises! The other members of the dev team should be able to deal with any immediate concerns but I will get round to responding to everyone in my massive backlog eventually!

Play nicely children.

Love,

Hyper
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Right happy hunting !
Wusel @ Omnia
Dan'd better work on his bucketlist, cause he's marked already! Tongue
Have fun in Florida by the way.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(11-10-2013, 08:22 PM)Legend link Wrote: Right happy hunting !

See you later then!
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Ah so thats when Eagle Feathers start dropping again
ok dady, have fun
Can I have the body? I'm right down the road from dan so you won't be going out of your way XD
My travel plans have changed. I will be hunting down and killing Dan and Diamond.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Don't forget that you also have to fly to California and slap me Big Grin  I've been looking forward to it all week.
A busy week for me!
- Fingus