Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove barrels from Cavalry mode
Hello out there!

Cavalry mode has always been a very skill based mode in my eyes and it would be awesome if it could remain like this. Barrels just don't fit in there if you ask me. I watched one run in cavalry mode in which not more than about five bots of wave 16 were actually killed by players and that's not really the way it should be, right?

Thoughts?
Support?
Contradictions?

Drunken Knight
then remove Tomes too Wink
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
I agree, but to even it out it would be nice if you could use a lance like normal.

But the tome should be in.
Just give my lance a normal stab mode in return.
As of now cav mode is still too commando and pikeman sided because of their normal weaponry. Giving lances a normal stab mode aswell gives Archers and Sharpshooters a way to also contribute to the team more.
Cavalry mode is difficult enough without hindering the team as it is. Very experienced and well equipped players ( Multiple legendary s ) are easily killed fairly early on, NI is hard enough without hindering players anymore. Also the cost of a barrel and the time taken to be able to simply use it means it should be allowed to use no matter what.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(28-10-2013, 05:40 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Just give my lance a normal stab mode in return.
As of now cav mode is still too commando and pikeman sided because of their normal weaponry. Giving lances a normal stab mode aswell gives Archers and Sharpshooters a way to also contribute to the team more.

I agree on 100%.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(28-10-2013, 05:40 PM)Punishment™ link Wrote: Just give my lance a normal stab mode in return.
As of now cav mode is still too commando and pikeman sided because of their normal weaponry. Giving lances a normal stab mode as-well gives Archers and Sharpshooters a way to also contribute to the team more.
I reckon they add higher speed horses for archers so they can have a speed advantage and be like their eastern horse archer counterparts.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(28-10-2013, 09:40 PM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote: [quote author=Punishment™ link=topic=19356.msg147927#msg147927 date=1382982008]
Just give my lance a normal stab mode in return.
As of now cav mode is still too commando and pikeman sided because of their normal weaponry. Giving lances a normal stab mode as-well gives Archers and Sharpshooters a way to also contribute to the team more.
I reckon they add higher speed horses for archers so they can have a speed advantage and be like their eastern horse archer counterparts.
[/quote]

Thats the plan :p
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
For sharpshooters and archers is calvery not fun. Give archers and sharpshooters horse archery skills or lances
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(28-10-2013, 09:47 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote: For sharpshooters and archers is calvery not fun. Give archers and sharpshooters horse archery skills or lances
Everyone gets lances, and horse archery is a seriously precarious subject. Too little, and archers n crossbowmen can't do anything, too much, and they're kiting gods.
As for stabbing polearms, I'm not sure. I do think that the mode is difficult enough to counter lancekiters, but a great lance with stab is a very powerful weapon. Maybe make the Great and Heavy Lance a little faster (dunno how fast they are now, but I presume slow), and only give the Light and normal Lance stabs?
That would stop very long range stabs, but still make great lances and heavy lances a proper choice.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."