Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Too low durability of barricades
I don't know If only I have such feelings about new durability of cades but I think it's much too low. As an example: 2x SHC are being destroyed in first round on Hard server (3 people on the server). In addition, there were three archers spamming their arrows into NPCs. Maybe I'm not a creator of the game but playing as player, in my opinion cades become useless now. I don't know how about other opinions. But I would appreciate if you changed it. Thanks!
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 28.02.2017 - Thanos Legacy
• 05.03.2017 - Ornate Arming Helmet
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

[Image: v1.png]
(25-10-2013, 07:06 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL link Wrote: I don't know If only I have such feelings about new durability of cades but I think it's much too low. As an example: 2x SHC are being destroyed in first round on Hard server (3 people on the server). In addition, there were three archers spamming their arrows into NPCs. Maybe I'm not a creator of the game but playing as player, in my opinion cades become useless now. I don't know how about other opinions. But I would appreciate if you changed it. Thanks!

You should post this in the feature request boards, regarding the cades , try placing some shielders next to it. I personally are very happy that that endless cade spamming will eventually stop now. Play in a team, use shielders instead of just large amount of barricades.
Wusel @ Omnia
(25-10-2013, 07:23 PM)Legend link Wrote: You should post this in the feature request boards, regarding the cades , try placing some shielders next to it. I personally are very happy that that endless cade spamming will eventually stop now. Play in a team, use shielders instead of just large amount of barricades.

Sorry. I didn't really know where to put this post. And about the cades, I don't mind that they're less strong but for me, cades' durability was too much reduced.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

Legend - he is writing about public hard mode here.
You cant really have more then 2 shielderes there,  how do you expect to hold 4 shiedres gap with just 2 ppl when 2-3 cades (SHC!) break per wave?

I know, when you are playing ragnarok with organized event with tome spamming (to get more cades) it doesnt mater that much... Especialy that you always have barrel to blow when things go nasty.
And for ragnarok, the events are almost only played on Swadian Town where the nords, by map setup, mostly only atack shielders and not cades.

Also usually you dont have tomes or barrels on hard - please remember that before saying "its fine"

I do like chalange on ragnarok, and i'm looking forward to play more when servers are stable again with this buffed damage, but on hard i belive its a bit to much.
Tune down damage on Hard a bit, so it will be somehwere in middle between old damage multiplayer and current damage, but leave Ragnarok as it is for now (it was realy great to see 4 man shield wall on today official event)  Big Grin

Hope some devs will have a bit of time to play hard and judge by themselves if it need some tuningSmile
(25-10-2013, 08:24 PM)Maestro link Wrote: Legend - he is writing about public hard mode here.
You cant really have more then 2 shielderes there,  how do you expect to hold 4 shiedres gap with just 2 ppl when 2-3 cades (SHC!) break per wave?

I know, when you are playing ragnarok with organized event with tome spamming (to get more cades) it doesnt mater that much... Especialy that you always have barrel to blow when things go nasty.
And for ragnarok, the events are almost only played on Swadian Town where the nords, by map setup, mostly only atack shielders and not cades.

Also usually you dont have tomes or barrels on hard - please remember that before saying "its fine"

I do like chalange on ragnarok, and i'm looking forward to play more when servers are stable again with this buffed damage, but on hard i belive its a bit to much.
Tune down damage on Hard a bit, so it will be somehwere in middle between old damage multiplayer and current damage, but leave Ragnarok as it is for now (it was realy great to see 4 man shield wall on today official event)  Big Grin

Hope some devs will have a bit of time to play hard and judge by themselves if it need some tuningSmile

Yea, I can agree with you. And bear in mind that new players won't cope while difficulty will be so high.
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

I hate tome spamming... Actually, I like doing it, but it's a pity that the system encourages it.
barricades need less health and shielders need a buff.
(25-10-2013, 10:30 PM)madjosh link Wrote: barricades need less health and shielders need a buff.

Yea, you're totally right. Maybe let's delete all barricades, because they're useless now and while playing ragnarok we will be building walls from shielders...
Legendaries looted:
• 07.11.2013 - Durendal
• 05.03.2018 - Ailadrodd

Try looking at your team make-up and make a strategy fitting to what you have perhaps? Don't try to hold a 4-man gap with 2 men. I'll ignore the fact that only 2 people are willing to shield on a public server, that in itself is sad.

I personally haven't witnessed the durability of barricades yet, but I have played many different strategies that do not rely on them on many different maps, so I assume it is possible, use your imagination, it can be fun.
(25-10-2013, 11:28 PM)Lone_Wolf_PL link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=19230.msg147354#msg147354 date=1382740238]
barricades need less health and shielders need a buff.

Yea, you're totally right. Maybe let's delete all barricades, because they're useless now and while playing ragnarok we will be building walls from shielders...
[/quote]

If we delete all the cades and from now on shielders shield,how would we fight the prince with crushthrough?