Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Armor weight
Could you please add the weight stat for every armor in the website? I don't understand why it isn't there yet. Unless weight doesn't affect athletics in this mod, which I'm not sure of.  :-\
+ 1
Very important for skirms imo
(05-04-2012, 06:13 PM)Patoson link Wrote: Could you please add the weight stat for every armor in the website? I don't understand why it isn't there yet. Unless weight doesn't affect athletics in this mod, which I'm not sure of.  :-\

Weight certainly effects it, spawn without equipment and you'll be able to run with the Berserkers! Tongue

It's quite important actually, as much as the heaviest equipment tends to have the highest armour ratings, particularly as Straws said for Skirmishers, you might want to trade off some protection for ligher armour...
[Image: GuardTennenothSig-2hat-2.png]

Add the straw hat as a usable item. I feel naked without it!
Add back Nordic armour! I have nowhere warm to sleep now!
Avatar courtesy of Tomas of Miles.
+1

slightly off-topic but i think pictures should be added to the auction hall. If i ever buy a legendary, unless I've seen another player with it, i am just hoping it looks good.
Anyone else wish that they could play from the nords perspective?
I made Worm do it.
What means difficult then? I thought that difficult means the weigh for armor hiw difficult it is to wear!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Thanks heaps for that Nemeth/Worm.
(06-04-2012, 11:08 AM)Jalau link Wrote: What means difficult then? I thought that difficult means the weigh for armor hiw difficult it is to wear!
Difficulty is for example if you need 14 difficulty for a sword, that means you need 14 strenght. But if you need 4 difficulty on a bow, it means you need 4 power draw.
Great! Thank you very much!
Ah I always wondered what the difficulty was.
And now I know ;D