Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.6.0 Bugs
Dear players,

Thank you for playing our new mode. I am making this thread to keep all bug posts in one place regarding the latest patch.

Rules
  • Make one post then update it with the bugs you witness.
  • Do not use this thread as a way to increase post count. Only post with a list of bugs that you have witnessed.
  • Keep the list standardised and provide as much information as possible.
  • If someone has posted the bug you are about to write quote the bug and add any additional information.

Current bugs - Client & Server side
  • Deployable shields not working on servers
  • Cavalry servers crashing on map rotation
  • Cavalry Servers crashing generally
  • Non-Cav servers crashing past wave 8 (hard & rag)
  • When a Resurrection tome is deployed a lag spike can be witnessed on a full Cavalry server
  • Horses being hit by the kill script when the rider gets off

Website
  • When choosing equipment for the Cavalry side of the website you need to have all options filled in to make it work.
Well there is the website bug for the players that havent played cav yet, the equipment thing where you have to fill every slot in order to get gear at all on the cav server.
Hello NI Family today my House Event has a big problem our server crashed in the middle of the wave on a Ragnarok server and we dont know why ??? O.o
Some of our People spawn very slow and some Pings of some people go up to 100-350.
I hope you can fix the problem all guys are sad Sad because this bad problem-
I have the spawn bug often at wave 8, if I was not in the server already.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
  • It seems like every time we save last for too long we crash or if we're killing the wave for too long. That's why it might happen on spawn waves only as it takes a while as they're hard to kill. Anyways this is just a theory, I might be wrong but it makes some sense, as with fast waves (barreling and toming constantly) we reached wave 18.

• Horses randomly dying after 3 seconds when I dismount (didn't look like everyone killed it as they were far away). Happend to me twice already and other said same thing happend to them as well already.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
I'm not sure if they are bugs, but some annoying things in Cav Mode:

-Running into an enemy that is dismounted will stop your horse for a second or so, then it shows you moving the same speed you were previously.
-You can stagger an enemy with your horse before your lance can hit and kill it(since your swing passes through staggered enemies) using light lance.  Haven't tried anything other than that though.
-Light Lance seems to be better than the Lance, which you get a rank earlier.  You lose 5 speed but gain 5 length taking the Lance at Tier 2.

I'll post more if I think of them.
Bort - Legionnaire
Bortcher - Warden
(26-10-2013, 06:14 PM)Nka19 link Wrote:
  • It seems like every time we save last for too long we crash or if we're killing the wave for too long. That's why it might happen on spawn waves only as it takes a while as they're hard to kill. Anyways this is just a theory, I might be wrong but it makes some sense, as with fast waves (barreling and toming constantly) we reached wave 18.

• Horses randomly dying after 3 seconds when I dismount (didn't look like everyone killed it as they were far away). Happend to me twice already and other said same thing happend to them as well already.
Same thing has been happening to me. It happened to me 2 times yesterday, and 2 more today.
"He screamed 'Axios!' As he threw himself onto his own sword"