Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Marshall Roghvatir + Queen + there Horses killed - no dev help
(02-11-2013, 09:07 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: 1) I see that you all need to learn the deifiniftion of a verb "complain".
2) I haven't written any post inluding complaining, so read the f*ck carefully. I was just shocked about Hyper's post which in he threatened some people "stop bitching or I'll just turn cav off". They didn't say anything about that devs made bad job/they should have worked harder etc. How many times will I be supposed to write it to let you understad it, clever boys?

EDIT: And Diamond, please, remember to turn your brain on before posting...
EDIT2: Please quote me saying that the 0.6.0 patch is badly-done/could be done in a better way/drops are too rare etc. What? You didn't find anything like that? Oh, poor you!

i think it's best if you stop it here tajulek before something happens to you Sad, hyper is obviously aware of these issues and he will come to them once more important matters are resolved,rome wasn't built in a day after all :p
"When in Rome, do as Romans do"
(02-11-2013, 09:51 AM)evilban link Wrote: "When in Rome, do as Romans do"

yess well "all roads lead to Rome"
(02-11-2013, 09:26 AM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Tajulek link=topic=19293.msg148698#msg148698 date=1383383235]
1) I see that you all need to learn the deifiniftion of a verb "complain".
2) I haven't written any post inluding complaining, so read the f*ck carefully. I was just shocked about Hyper's post which in he threatened some people "stop bitching or I'll just turn cav off". They didn't say anything about that devs made bad job/they should have worked harder etc. How many times will I be supposed to write it to let you understad it, clever boys?

EDIT2: Please quote me saying that the 0.6.0 patch is badly-done/could be done in a better way/drops are too rare etc. What? You didn't find anything like that? Oh, poor you!

i think it's best if you stop it here tajulek before something happens to you Sad, hyper is obviously aware of these issues and he will come to them once more important matters are resolved,rome wasn't built in a day after all :p
[/quote]
Oh, you finally got to know that you all were wrong and now threaten (in fact, you're not threatening me- just informing, but if I get punished, some people can quote you that you warned me) me "if I don't stop, I'll get banned"? I L'dMAO.
Playing NI since December 2011
(02-11-2013, 10:00 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=19293.msg148704#msg148704 date=1383384374]
[quote author=Tajulek link=topic=19293.msg148698#msg148698 date=1383383235]

[/quote]
Oh, you finally got to know that you all were wrong and now threaten (in fact, you're not threatening me- just informing, but if I get punished, some people can quote you that you warned me) me "if I don't stop, I'll get banned"? I L'dMAO.
[/quote]

Done is done, it cannot be made undone.
(02-11-2013, 10:00 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=19293.msg148704#msg148704 date=1383384374]
[quote author=Tajulek link=topic=19293.msg148698#msg148698 date=1383383235]
1) I see that you all need to learn the deifiniftion of a verb "complain".

[/quote]
[/quote]

tajulek "use your loaf" here, is it really worth getting banned i am not saying your wrong but sometimes you have "to put a sock in it"
Okey it is best to stop this thread here before I end up gifting bans and mutes.
I have to add one last post as I found the irony delicious.

(02-11-2013, 12:36 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: Oh, so you suggest saying nothing, just play and keep our mouth shut?
(02-11-2013, 09:07 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: so read the f*ck carefully.

And if we follow Tajulek's wonderful advice, we discover that Tajulek has not been following his own advice. Why am I not surprised?

(01-11-2013, 11:45 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: What started off as a suggestion or request has become repetitive and annoying. I read every single post on this forum, including those on all the foreign language sub-forums, so everyone's views and suggestions are noted. Reading the same thing for the 20th time is however getting old very quickly.

Is it just me or did I in fact not say "just play and keep your mouth shut"? It must be a Halloween miracle.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus