Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Marshall Roghvatir + Queen + there Horses killed - no dev help
Keep bitching and I'll just turn cav off...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Exactly! Don't complain, don't share your opinion, don't say what would you change if you were a dev! Just be grateful and shut up!
Playing NI since December 2011
Tajulek, you are a petulant individual. I'm really getting tired of your small-minded posts.

Balancing cav is not an instantaneous thing so might I suggest employing a little patience. We have only just finished working on updating nordinvasion to 1.158 and deploying fixes for server stability issues. On top of that we had to deal with the enormous headache of Taleworld's main server imploding and then their inability to realise they had screwed up UIDs. All I am hearing in thread after thread is give us more loot and give us stabs with lances. What started off as a suggestion or request has become repetitive and annoying. I read every single post on this forum, including those on all the foreign language sub-forums, so everyone's views and suggestions are noted. Reading the same thing for the 20th time is however getting old very quickly.

I like to think we have always proven very responsive to issues raised by the community, especially in relation to loot, and drops are changed on a weekly and often daily basis. Your above post is therefore very irritating and does you absolutely no favours. If you want to continue playing NI might I suggest a slight attitude adjustment as you are currently one of the most talked about players in NI (for all the wrong reasons).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
My personal opinion is it should just be a bonus mode type deal, like Cod Zombies. Ragnarok when it was first introduced it was unbalanced and Einjhaer Rangers were gods. They got to working on it as soon as possible and its nice now and thats what events are only anymore. Give them a couple weeks and Im sure cav will be smoothed out as everything eventually gets. The complaining wastes their time and does no help. If you wanna vent out your anger, do it in pms or Ts with your friends.
(01-11-2013, 11:45 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Tajulek, you are a petulant individual. I'm really getting tired of your small-minded posts.

Balancing cav is not an instantaneous thing so might I suggest employing a little patience. We have only just finished working on updating nordinvasion to 1.158 and deploying fixes for server stability issues. On top of that we had to deal with the enormous headache of Taleworld's main server imploding and then their inability to realise they had screwed up UIDs. All I am hearing in thread after thread is give us more loot and give us stabs with lances. What started off as a suggestion or request has become repetitive and annoying. I read every single post on this forum, including those on all the foreign language sub-forums, so everyone's views and suggestions are noted. Reading the same thing for the 20th time is however getting old very quickly.

I like to think we have always proven very responsive to issues raised by the community, especially in relation to loot, and drops are changed on a weekly and often daily basis. Your above post is therefore very irritating and does you absolutely no favours. If you want to continue playing NI might I suggest a slight attitude adjustment as you are currently one of the most talked about players in NI (for all the wrong reasons).
Oh, so you suggest saying nothing, just play and keep our mouth shut? We didn't say anything like "Devs are stupid. They should have worked harder next time." or "They completely destroyed the fun of playing as a horseman." We aren't supposed to inform you about any bugs or imbalance? We just do these things and you react in the way like "I was working very hard to bring cav back, so shut the hell up  and keep on playing. And don't even think about reporting anything that you didn't like. No." . Is it the way that head dev should behave like? It isn't for me to decide but I personally think that it is not.

EDIT: I'd bet it will end up with deleting our posts and some admin saying that "this topic isn't for discussing about your private thingies."
(02-11-2013, 12:36 AM)Tajulek link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=19293.msg148600#msg148600 date=1383349515]
Tajulek, you are a petulant individual. I'm really getting tired of your small-minded posts.

Oh, so you suggest saying nothing, just play and keep our mouth shut? We didn't say anything like "Devs are stupid. They should have worked harder next time." or "They completely destroyed the fun of playing as a horseman." We aren't supposed to inform you about any bugs or imbalance? We just do these things and you react in the way like "I was working very hard to bring cav back, so shut the hell up  and keep on playing. And don't even think about reporting anything that you didn't like. No." . Is it the way that head dev should behave like? It isn't for me to decide but I personally think that it is not.

EDIT: I'd bet it will end up with deleting our posts and some admin saying that "this topic isn't for discussing about your private thingies."
[/quote]

Do you even know what "shut the fuck up" means? You should learn fast, you ungrateful shit. They just came out with a update. JUST! how much you wanna bet in a few weeks were going to have post saying " cave drops too meany Loots!" it's the same crap, but with a different smell. Just. Play. The. FREE. game.
I agree with diamond  Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(01-11-2013, 11:45 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Tajulek, you are a petulant individual. I'm really getting tired of your small-minded posts.

WTB Hyper a Beer
WTB Tajulek. WTB=Want to Ban xD Tongue
1) I see that you all need to learn the deifiniftion of a verb "complain".
2) I haven't written any post inluding complaining, so read the f*ck carefully. I was just shocked about Hyper's post which in he threatened some people "stop bitching or I'll just turn cav off". They didn't say anything about that devs made bad job/they should have worked harder etc. How many times will I be supposed to write it to let you understad it, clever boys?

EDIT: And Diamond, please, remember to turn your brain on before posting...
EDIT2: Please quote me saying that the 0.6.0 patch is badly-done/could be done in a better way/drops are too rare etc. What? You didn't find anything like that? Oh, poor you!