Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tier 5 - Cavalry xp Needed
Just curious as to why so much mounted xp is need for tier 5, if you do the math.

It takes over 90 odin runs, killing every bot to achieve the highest tier in cavalry.

Which does seem rather ridiculous.

But you have already done more than that in the past...
imo needing 1,5mill like it was at start was more then enough. Seems same as leveling up normal character to level 52. But 3mil that's just way too much, if you also count in how low XP is on actual cav server
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
not to mention some people dont have the luxury of dan carrying them on a rag run everyday Tongue
Well maybe there is a surprise on tier 5 and they want you to work for itBig Grin
(29-10-2013, 03:25 AM)Lactic_Acid link Wrote: Well maybe there is a surprise on tier 5 and they want you to work for itBig Grin

Yeh a faster and stronger horse, the lances dont really matter as you can only couch with them.
Probably 750k-1mill horses yes. And ability to use legendary horses I guess. But those who worked months gathering XP was able to afford tier4 (like me). Still wasn't enough for tier 5 so we kind of did work hard before already. Now being put to 3mill I just lost hope to ever put a single XP point to mounted xp.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Not to mention the few who have already acquired tier 5 horses and avoiding the XP hit
It's a recent edition, so I wouldn't be surprised if it changed again.
We will be monitoring progression of the class in the community. If it's slower than we like, we'll see about changing it.

We want there to be something for everybody to work towards, the initial values didn't leave very much for a reasonable number of people.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
They are quite a few players already tier 4 cav.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus