Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

help NI says its v1.153 and wb 1.157 or 1.158
guys  i did try the C-RPG launcher thingy and it still wont let me join to games it says that the wb is wrong version Sad
That's because Nordinvasion updated to the mot recent version of Warband (1.158) a while ago, while the cRPG launcher was a method of downgrading your game to 1.153, which Nordinvasion ran on for a while after 1.158 released. NI is now 1.158, so you can just hop it in your modules folder and play. Wink
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(07-12-2013, 09:21 PM)Maroon link Wrote: That's because Nordinvasion updated to the mot recent version of Warband (1.158) a while ago, while the cRPG launcher was a method of downgrading your game to 1.153, which Nordinvasion ran on for a while after 1.158 released. NI is now 1.158, so you can just hop it in your modules folder and play. Wink
yea but on main menu the game says that its 1.153 while the game launcher says 1.158 month ago i downloaded some files from here to downgrade the game to 1.153  it was exe file and some steam ini i think can anyone post it Tongue could be nice if i could fix it i didnt play this mod for like month Sad
(07-12-2013, 09:48 PM)replica link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=20489.msg154542#msg154542 date=1386451270]
That's because Nordinvasion updated to the mot recent version of Warband (1.158) a while ago, while the cRPG launcher was a method of downgrading your game to 1.153, which Nordinvasion ran on for a while after 1.158 released. NI is now 1.158, so you can just hop it in your modules folder and play. Wink
yea but on main menu the game says that its 1.153 while the game launcher says 1.158 month ago i downloaded some files from here to downgrade the game to 1.153  it was exe file and some steam ini i think can anyone post it Tongue could be nice if i could fix it i didnt play this mod for like month Sad
[/quote]

Like I said, just redownload the mod the way you'd download any mod, or download the patcher, put that in your modules folder, and run it.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
i did that didnt work Sad it still says in menu that its 1153 ill try to reinstall :O
Are you running the normal Warband launcher, or the cRPG one? Because you have to use the (updated to the newest verion) launcher of Warband.